6.0 won't start

zengarling

Reaction score
ok guys I had to get my 6.0 towed home last night need some help to where to start the truck was running fine I shut it down to run into the store and when I came back it would not start.its acting like the batteries are weak and the starter is dragging I put new batteries and a starter and still will not start it was turning over but would not start and now it's like the batteries are weak and starter dragging again took them back and had them tested and they are fine.has anyone ever had this happen or might know a fix

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
Take the belt off and see if it cranks faster. On the no start I doubt its something u can figure out without a scanner.

webb06

Reaction score
ok guys I had to get my 6.0 towed home last night need some help to where to start the truck was running fine I shut it down to run into the store and when I came back it would not start.its acting like the batteries are weak and the starter is dragging I put new batteries and a starter and still will not start it was turning over but would not start and now it's like the batteries are weak and starter dragging again took them back and had them tested and they are fine.has anyone ever had this happen or might know a fix

Could be a number of things. FICM, STC fitting blown, HPOP bad are a few common ones.

I'm sure with a little searching here you'll find similar threads

zengarling

Reaction score
A little update I found the problem my a/c compressor is locked up now to figure out the easiest way to remove it

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.