6.4 injector fuel line

Ruger5901

Reaction score
Can you reuse the fuel lines going from high pressure fuel rail to injector? I'm trying to swap injectors to make sure it's bad and not the harness. Just don't want to end up buying 1 injector and 2 fuel lines

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
You may be able to get away with it, but I never do. I always put new lines back on. I've seen mixed results, some leak some don't but its not worth the risk if you ask me since their not expensive to buy.

HD F250

Reaction score
You may be able to get away with it, but I never do. I always put new lines back on. I've seen mixed results, some leak some don't but its not worth the risk if you ask me since their not expensive to buy.

:whs: Not to mention, I had to go back in a second time because I only changed injector, not nozzle. Next time, I did everything to avoid another tear down. Time is money!

91turbogsx

Reaction score
You can reuse them in a pinch. I have before and I just give them a little extra after torquing. Ford recommends you replace them every time.

Beans71086

Reaction score
Can you reuse the fuel lines going from high pressure fuel rail to injector? I'm trying to swap injectors to make sure it's bad and not the harness. Just don't want to end up buying 1 injector and 2 fuel lines

If your just switching them around for diagnostic purposes, yes reuse them. But when you find your problem and are ready to button up, replace all the ones you've loosened.

Latest posts

Members online