6.4 Tune Results

strokin20

Reaction score
I agree with everything you guys just said. I loved Matt's tunes on my 6.0 and they're even better on my 6.4. This dude just knows what he's doing.

Ronin

Reaction score
I'm likewise LOVING my tunes from Matt, did my write-up HERE but wanted to make sure I posted up here too...

3brorce

Reaction score
Now I'm exces mine will be here mon. My Kem 310 tune only did 446 1162

That 446 seems really low. Torque number looks good but not the hp. Are you on stock tires too? I bet that gearheads race would have dynod damn near 600 on stock tires maybe?

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Yea that's with stock tires.

Have you dynoed since you put the S&B on? I bet your truck dynos a good bit higher now with it.

Also, if you take your track times and plug them into the calculator it says 593rwhp with your speed of 103 and 565rwhp with your track time of 13.24. I took your weight at 8000lbs because thats a pretty common weight for a CCSB 6.4. Mine weighs 8100 with me in it. Remember, dyno numbers aren't where its at, get it to the track and see how much power its actually using.

For example, I ran 13.3 at 8100 pounds on his SRL Beta tune which puts me at 564rwhp on the calculator. I haven't dynoed it yet but I doubt a dyno will spit out a sheet that says that for me. I'm very pleased with the performance of these gearhead tunes over anything I've ran though!

Last edited:

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Scheids mustang dyno. Tomorrow I'll have Matt's race tune to compare it to at ts. My dyno numbers were on my Kem 310 and drag times were on Kem 345.

But did you have the S&B on when you dynoed? I bet you were really choking down what it could've done. I haven't even loaded the race yet lol.

anthony02tolson

Reaction score
Any of you guys have a SCT TSX with Matt's tunes? Mine Wong let me adjust any options.. I have to choose skip options for it to load. Just seeing if this normal for TSX and custom tunes or if mine is a POS. regardless of that I love the tunes! And I can't brag enough on Matt and his quick replys. Superior customer service!!! Been on the street tune only the past 3 days and I'm blown away. Think I'm gonna load the hot street today! Anybody brave enough to run race with out studs yet? I know I'm tempted!!

6.4psd916

Reaction score
The tune options just allow you to change shift point, shift pressure, gear ratio and tire size. A few guys have run the race with out studs, including this guy. No problems yet. You will love hot street.

anthony02tolson

Reaction score
Yah. But when I go through those options ,choose what i need and hit done it goes to I initialize options and just stays at 0%. Talked to SCT for about 40 min. Had me do a number of things which none worked. So I have to skip options which makes me a bit upset if your saying I should be able to go in there and choose what I want. My main concern was tire revs per mile. SCT told ME it doesn't matter tho since it still ask for my tire size in inches when I skip options. I'm running 38" tires. Just didn't want to hurt the shifting.

anthony02tolson

Reaction score
Thanks for the info regardless. How long did you run on that race tune? You really get Into it? Haha I get excited just thinking about it. But not excited about stretching the oem junks. Lol

Latest posts

Members online