6.4 Tune Results

Ronin

Reaction score
Just joined the "Gearhead Gang" myself, Matt got my tunes written and emailed in NO time and I'm absolutely loving it right now. FRP "surge" is GONE and smoke is WAY down, barely a haze...thanks!!!

powerlifter405

Reaction score
Who knows, I'd be leary running race on a stock truck, but if you want to be a test case go for it.... these things are a lot more stout compared to a 6 liter stock for stock.

I ran the IDP tunes on a trip and using the Xt Street I got 18mpg hand calculated. I ran the Xt Race and only got 16ish.
I did a lot of running around on the XT race when i first got it, drove the sh$t outta it, have to admit, I loved being able to roast'em on command. Like I was saying I've been lucky running both, I don't abuse it but I like to get on it once in a while.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
actually i ran the race. thing pulls HARD in lockup. very impressed. totally smokeless. if you can call it a "haze" at WOT. shifting is very firm and clean. i love it. runs very well-couldnt commend Matt anymore. my trucks an animal now.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Right now the tunes are priced at 75,100,150 for street, hot street and race if purchased separately or I can make up a package deal. Why would you need an update?

I'm not sure, I bought it from benbou like 2 years ago and have never done anything with it, but he said the firmware needed to be updated on it or something I think. I've never really done anything with it.

MINK

Reaction score
actually i ran the race. thing pulls HARD in lockup. very impressed. totally smokeless. if you can call it a "haze" at WOT. shifting is very firm and clean. i love it. runs very well-couldnt commend Matt anymore. my trucks an animal now.

Told you:)

Dustball8504

Reaction score
I ran the latest version of his Hot Street around last night and its my new DD tune. Its the smoothest tune I have of all that I have. I'm gonna try towing with it and hope to make this my "set it and forget it" tune.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
I ran the latest version of his Hot Street around last night and its my new DD tune. Its the smoothest tune I have of all that I have. I'm gonna try towing with it and hope to make this my "set it and forget it" tune.

I'm gonna try it this evening. I have a feeling I'll love it after driving this race.

Eric@One of my mobile units

Mpoage

Reaction score
My buddy has a 2010 and he runs innovative tunes on it but every time he is hooked to a trailer and has a good sized load on it and goes to climb a hill the truck goes into reduced engine power and throws a code for an overboost condition. If he buys one of your tunes can you keep the truck from doing this? He usually tows with street or extreme street so a 200+ HP tune would be what he wants.

6.4psd916

Reaction score

I have my hot street with od lockout till 85mph with tow haul for that reason. If im Not working I will hopefully get the boat out and see how it does.

WoodBoy

Reaction score
My buddy has a 2010 and he runs innovative tunes on it but every time he is hooked to a trailer and has a good sized load on it and goes to climb a hill the truck goes into reduced engine power and throws a code for an overboost condition. If he buys one of your tunes can you keep the truck from doing this? He usually tows with street or extreme street so a 200+ HP tune would be what he wants.

That is due to his flash from Ford. He can flash him back to an older strategy as well as IDP can too. No one can do away with it as SCT tries to incorporate some safetys from Ford.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
ran the hot street yesterday. best tune I've driven so far. if you want a powerful, better than stock shifting,smokeless tune. this is for you. it's almost as fast as the race IMO.

Eric@One of my mobile units

Cory S

Reaction score
I got the hot street and love it! It's got some POWA!!!!! Better than my idp, Kem, and Spartan! Guys this tune is the best tune I have ever had!

Latest posts

Members online