7.3 live tuning

Noonman350

Reaction score
Hey I'm looking into live tuning in my truck, how much does this usually run? And who tunes on the west coast? I'm in Oregon so it's difficult to make it down south with my truck obviously lol.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Hey I'm looking into live tuning in my truck, how much does this usually run? And who tunes on the west coast? I'm in Oregon so it's difficult to make it down south with my truck obviously lol.

$300-$400... Check out Vision Diesel, I bet money they will have a tuner out shortly for there new shop Grand opening...

smokedout250

Reaction score
$300-$400... Check out Vision Diesel, I bet money they will have a tuner out shortly for there new shop Grand opening...

Believe Derek @ Vision diesel said something about either tony Wildman or bill from php when the do there grand opening... But check with them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeeYa

Reaction score

Jody has 2 possibly 3 live tuning trips planned to Wa and NorCal next year. In Wa he will be out there over a week at 2 businesses, one in Kennewick and the other in Spokane at an open house. He doesn't have a date for Wa yet. NorCal is normally in November.

$550- The tunes you select are included with that price.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.