750cc injectors

dehhperformance9

Reaction score
So I was reading and I saw that this company was trying to build 750cc injectors for a powerstroke 7.3. I was seeing if this is true and if they where Built. Not saying I want them. Just going crazy about knowing if there true or not? If they are that would be crazy cool. So if you could help me with an Answer I would really appreciate it!

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Not understanding how that would work, or why it would be cool? 400/400 are enough to blow the block into tiny little pieces...

ToMang07

Reaction score
So I was reading and I saw that this company was trying to build 750cc injectors for a powerstroke 7.3. I was seeing if this is true and if they where Built. Not saying I want them. Just going crazy about knowing if there true or not? If they are that would be crazy cool. So if you could help me with an Answer I would really appreciate it!

Could you link or reference where you "read" about it?

Rideracelivemx7

Reaction score
http://www.dieselworldmag.com/7-3l-hybrid-injectors

"Unlimited Diesel currently offers every injector, from stock to 455cc, and everything from stock OE flow nozzles to 30, 80, 100, 200, 400, 600 and 800 percent increases in flow. Everything from 400 percent up is considered to be for competition use. Some truck owners are never satisfied, so Unlimited Diesel Performance is currently working on an injector that will dump up to 750cc of fuel for extreme pulling applications."

bruce

Reaction score
There aint enough useable time for pulse width to empty them so idk why someone would build them other than to brag about havin "750cc injectors" that would still get smoked by some 400's

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
They exist. I did the engineering, parts sourcing, and check writing to get them to exist.

2282676580088936788JDQCML_fs.jpg

2780809020088936788NjRCga_fs.jpg

I do some of my work with Nate and the article is referencing testing for these components. I'm not saying that you can buy them.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
There aint enough useable time for pulse width to empty them so idk why someone would build them other than to brag about havin "750cc injectors" that would still get smoked by some 400's

Who said anything about the requirement to empty them? There are reasons to increase the volume in specific ways to be able to deliver more fuel per unit of time. ;)

bruce

Reaction score
Who said anything about the requirement to empty them? There are reasons to increase the volume in specific ways to be able to deliver more fuel per unit of time. ;)

I've read a lot of your old psn stuff, and according to you, moving the oil in the allotted time is really the hard part. I would assume these have a ton of oil side mods?

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
I've read a lot of your old psn stuff, and according to you, moving the oil in the allotted time is really the hard part. I would assume these have a ton of oil side mods?

Not as drastic as you might think. Really the volume displacement has nothing to do with the oil side stuff. And yes - moving the oil IS the hardest thing that needs to be accomplished in a HEUI system.

I'm not going into details. Sorry.

TyCorr

Reaction score
You guys are assuming he hasn't changed other **** to change the controls the typical heui system has in place. That's one snippet of what the hrt wizard is up to. That didn't even mention him specifically. Imagine what else he does.

He explained his moves behind the scenes to me once and I got the drift. He said "I don't roll out the fireworks and all that every time something gets done. Some of the "new" stuff people are going on about is old stuff." That's a close approximation of what he said.

Latest posts

Members online