78 Bronco body, 7.3, and zf5 on 08 frame

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
It's not exactly just a swap. More like building a new truck with old steel. There's no cutting corners on this one. It's going to be a full on show truck. SEMA worthy if they had a place for this sort of thing.

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
New bronco back seat is here!
20150421_150921.jpg

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
I think it looks good. Dakota digital gauges, powerstroke hvac controls, and Retro Sound radio. I especially love the radio. It looks old but it has a blue digital face and aux inputs. It's badass.

7.3obs

Reaction score
Subd!!! This is sweet!! I remember my dad had a bronco just like that when I was younger. Used it as a plow truck and there was some serious rust though!

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
I think we're gonna have to go bigger on the tires... We just got the new bushwacker cutout fender flares in. :shocked::shocked::shocked: That's a lot of space for rubber! I'm very positive we'll need at least 40's.

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Here's an update on the engine for it. I don't like the black headers and the painted valve covers. I'm getting some stainless headers and stainless valve covers instead. Also I want to do something with the water pump. Maybe we will get it powder coated chrome along with the alternator and A/C compressor. It'll definitely look pretty!

20150826_121605.jpg

Last edited:

TurboV

Reaction score
Needs a polished compressor housing, pretty black turbine Blanket....oh and use blue fuel lines instead of black.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online