$800.00 for Marty's A-1000 System

Marty

Reaction score
I am offering "budget" A-1000 systems for powerstroke customers that will allow them to use an A-1000 in place of their factory fuel pump. The kit with everything needed to get you going is $800.00 shipped. It is my same kit but without a secondary filter since you will be utilizing your current engine mounted filter, and without a regulated return since the factory return will be used. I have had this setup on several test trucks and I have not experienced any problems so far. The nice part is that the systems are completely upgradeable. You can add on a second filter, do a fuel bowl delete and a regulated return at a later date without issue. You will spend the same money (minus shipping) upgrading the kit independently like this as you would buying the WHOLE thing at once!

These kits will be available for 1999-2007 trucks until I get another 6.4 test bed.

Thanks
Marty

Marty

Reaction score
Well send us $800, keep the rest. LOL!

Some people don't have almost $1400 to spare at any one time so I offer partial kits now to where you can do the fuel systems in "steps". This way, if you have plans to have your cab off in lets just say.... 6 months. Spend the 800 now and throw it on in the driveway, spend the other 575 once the cab is off and do all of the other stuff when it's easy and takes less then 30 minutes to install!!!!

Powerstroker7.3

Reaction score
How much is just the a1000 pump. I already have a fuel system but I'm looking to upgrade it some

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marty

Reaction score
Thanks

If you're just buying the A-1000 pump, buy it from the internet. My price on it shipped is more then most places because I only get the pump about $10.00 less then you can buy it anywhere. I don't make much money off these kits. The price you buy the kits for is the price you would pay if you pieced it all together yourself, and didn't make any mistakes from any of your local fitting stores (obviously you'd have to buy products of the same quality).

I don't sell the fuel systems to really make money on them, I sell them to cure a need in the market for this group of enthusiasts.