99 seat conversion.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
I've started keeping an eye on CL and ebay for seats for my truck. I absolutely love the 6.7 XL seats in vinyl. I think they look great. So I've been pretty set on those seats with a 6.4 console. Has anyone done this before? Just wondering if there will be any fitment issues.

I've also seen some good deals on F150 Lariat seats. Any chance those would work? I've seen them swapped in to OBS's before.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

1BD9D7

Reaction score
I had a 2005 f250 XL factory bench seat. Swapped it out for 2011+ new take out XL seats(2 seats and the center folding seat/console all for $600, it was a good day...). I found that almost all the holes were already there just had to cut the rubber floor and tap the holes to install bolts. I think the front of the console had nothing to bolt to, I'm sure you would need to do something special to fasten down the front of your console.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
If I had an auto an ESOF I'd be all over a 2011+ console.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

slowcoupe

Reaction score
I installed 15' 40/20/40 seats in my 2000 regular cab. The truck originally had rubber floor and an XL bench so a few extra holes were needed to accommodate the center seat legs. The seat belt holes all line up perfectly and took about an hour to install start to finish and now I have the factory locking lower console under my middle seat too. Picked mine up for $300. Had to travel to cali to get them but I had a grin on my face the whole way home.

9A6FF182-6070-4BDA-8EFB-D1F644C2471C_zpslxnxka3y.jpg

Members online

No members online now.