A few questions

08Tarheel450

Reaction score
I am looking at a 2006 F350 regular cab 4x4 that I am seriously considering buying. It only has 23,100 miles on it and has been taken extremely good care of. It is a manual truck. My questions are:

1-Whose tuning have you had the best results with on a manual transmission for a DD and towing less than 7,500 lbs?
2-After the tuning, intake and exhaust, what's next?
3-I am in NC, who do you recommend I deal with to get my parts and pick their brain?

Thanks in advance.

08Tarheel450

Reaction score
I've had the pleasure of talking to Aaron before on my 08. Definitely knows his stuff. Never had the opportunity to talk to David though.

08Tarheel450

Reaction score
I'm located in western NC, somebody needs to open a shop closer to me! Lol. I'll give Rudy's and Dozer's a call tomorrow and see what each tells me. I had a 05 F250 with Eric's tunes in it. Only had exhaust, tuner and AFE and only kept it for around 10,000 miles but I really liked his tunes. I sold my friend the tuner and Eric sent new tunes for it. They are still being run on his truck now. It's a 450 with 4.88's but he loves them. It's a manual and he tows a CAT skid steer alot with the tow tune with exhaust brake file.

05wh250

Reaction score
Yeah man theres not any shops i know of in western nc that i have heard of but dozers and rudys would be top of the list. Know how ya feel just south of ya.

Latest posts

Members online