a/w intercooler ?

ryanss22

Reaction score
I'm wanting to upgrade/sell my stock(99) air to air intercooler on my obs to an air to water setup for pulling as im turning it into a dedicated puller around here. My question is with my mods in sig, s475, 300/200, and no limit tuning, how much boost will I be pushing so I can get an adequate A/W cooler. I might upgrade to 400/400 inj after this year if that matters. Also do any of you pullers have pic's of how you mounted your A/W cooler and how you fabbed up the pipes for it, and where you mounted your ice box as I do not have a weight box up front. Thanks in advance for any help

powerstrokenstang

Reaction score
I have pics floatin around somewhere but my cooler is on the fenderwell about where the heater box was. Then i have a walmart cooler mounted in the backseat for ice.

ryanss22

Reaction score
strokestang- you were able to tap into walmart cooler or just run them into the top and keep the lines submerged?

lol, a lil south of you stroke this. cherry valley/ Sharon springs area. between Cobleskill and canjoharie.

NyCowboy87

Reaction score
Ryan, this is what I did on my new 2.6 truck. Made the ice box in the weight box but you could easily make one in the bed of the truck. I mounted my pump behind the grill in front of the radiator.
za8uzaju.jpg
epyve5u8.jpg
ybugaveh.jpg
9epavaje.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ryanss22

Reaction score
awesome pics Jacob! thanks that helps. do you still run 2 batteries? or how do u start it now? also what cooler is that? looks like a frozen boost

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.