Advice for suspension options

rman

Reaction score
Hey all, been a few years.

2018 F-250 CCSB 6.7
I bought 40" tires a year ago and work took a massive dump on me, I never got around to lifting it.
Now that work is better... I am looking at lifts again.

Right now I'm looking at 2 options:

BDS 4 Link Coilover kit w/ Fox 2.5 DSC, Recoil traction bars, and a few other things
$7600 OTD

PMF 4 Link, King Coilovers, King Resi rears, Deaver leafs, sheet metal 4link and traction bars
$11500 ish OTD

I like the BDS warranty, and I understand that they are by no means a bad or cheap company. The Recoil bars seem intriguing. But I worry if the rear leafs will be harsh.
PMF, on the other hand, will likely have a much better ride with the Kings, and especially the Deaver leafs. The sheetmetal 4link and traction bars really set it off for me.

The question is - is PMF going to be $4k better? With no stated warranty (though their pieces are so well built, it's probably not needed).

Last edited:

ncollins64

Reaction score
In my opinion there’s a lot of lifts out there that are good. But personally I think pmf and ouo are the best out there for Ford superdutys. I’ve never had a quality issue with either, and if I know both owners like I think I do, they will stand behind any and all of their products. My current truck is actually getting the pmf catalog now. For what it’s worth I love the 4 link look, but I’ve always had more body roll with the 4 link over the 3 link setup as that’s what the truck is basically built with from the factory.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.