AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

DocBar

Reaction score
I got to blow away my first Dodge today with a flip of the switch. A new-ish Dodge decided he wanted to run today on I-10 outside of Las Cruces. I flipped from tow to DD and absolutely launched!! He didn't even stay with me a little bit. I have no idea how fast I was going, but the speedo was buried at 100. I backed off when the front end started to feel a little light.
I give a big thumbs up to David and his bunch at DI. My old truck wasn't even breathing hard. I think it was the cam that did it!!! :poke::D

Ouch

Reaction score
well congrats, but I think its only a good race if you get a ticket, and race in like 30mph zones.....LOL

DocBar

Reaction score
well congrats, but I think its only a good race if you get a ticket, and race in like 30mph zones.....LOL

Yeah, that's true. This was the first time I had a chance to really open it up and see what it would do. I was pretty impressed with and I'm sure the guy driving the Dodge was.

bpcheramie

Reaction score
The wizard waved his magic wand over your truck and now you can see what he can do with his powers!!!!

DocBar

Reaction score
I guess the best indicator of how the truck runs is that my wife drove it once and quit griping about how much it cost. :D
She said "that truck hauls ASS" and hasn't complained since.

b00stleak

Reaction score
Awesome! You wouldn't be coming upstate for the diesel drags later this year would you?

EDIT: They're happening on July 16th at abqdragway.

Last edited:

DocBar

Reaction score
I wish my truck had your set-up on my truck! I bet those injectors make quite a difference over stage 2's!
I wish I'd gone ahead and gotten the 250/200's now, but it runs pretty OK. I have a new chip from Beans on the way. When I get home in Sept. I'll throw it in and see what she does then.

Latest posts

Members online