All those from Montana... Post up!!!

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
There are a lot of guys in the area where I live that came from the western side of the state.

What do you do for work?

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
What part of North Dakota? And what company do you work for or under if you are a owner operator?

Hope the rest of your physical therapy goes good!

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Yes it would pay the bills! Right now I am in Belgrade @ the Quality Inn. Will be heading up to three forks shortly for the GMRA Bull sale!

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Work for me and lots of it. Just about ready to hit the hay fields. That is a plus. Plus we are also building a 40 unit extended hotel in Culbertson right now to. We just started framing it.

Other then that thing are normal around here. Other then more rain then normal and a couple of days in the high 80s with a lot of humidity..

How about you??

montana6.4

Reaction score
yeah i hear ya lots of work. got all my pmf parts on the truck traction bars, 3 link, leveling kit, and shocks. truck drives way better and shifts smoothly just trying to get the castor dialed in just right is all.

Strokin572

Reaction score
Did some fishing and BBQing tonight that's the extent of my Sunday doings, felt so nice to kick back relax and enjoy some fish. I think tomorrow I'm going to fix my 4wd and change my oil if I don't have anything else going.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
I have never used them. i have heard of them just never had any dealings with them.

I have bought thing from Gomers diesel. I know they have a shop to.

hiniker88

Reaction score
I've stopped there once and bought a used Cummins part. I know they do a bunch of Cummins conversions. I never dealt with Gomers/ us diesel parts when I lived in Missoula. They have a dyno day every year

Strokersace

Reaction score
I've been into gomers a couple of times and on the phone they just never seed to helpful or friendly. Just kind of set me off from them.

Same experience I had with gomers. If it wasn't off the shelf or easy to find, they weren't helpful or friendly at all. Always wanted to take my lowly ol Ford to the dyno day but never made it. They may have been surprised...

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
When I did dealing was Gomers it was always good. I even about 5 years ago called and talked to one of the guys for about 30 minutes just to figure out how to take a turbo of my OBS..... I called that place about three times that day and the guy was always very helpfull.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.