• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Amount of lift needed for a 22x12 wheel and 35x12.5s

nate1007

Reaction score
Hey I was going to look for some input on choosing a lift. I have decided to buy either 22x12 fuel hostages or octanes or mavericks, all in a -44 backspacing. I will be putting 35x12.5 Toyo Mts on them. Has anybody ever run a similar set up? Just wondering if a 4, 4.5, 5, or 6 inch lift would be best to avoid major scrubbing and what brands you would recommend. It will be in the 06 described in my signature. I would like to keep it as low as possible. If necessary I could go with a 22x11 wheel but I dont think it would look good. Any advice and or pictures of similar combinations will be appreciated.

MINK

Reaction score
they only make the Maverick in 22x12.

Regardless you will want atleast a 4" lift.

augustus89

Reaction score
I'm not sure how clearance compares between your 06 and my 2011 but I ran that exact size setup with a 3.5" spacer on the coils and a larger block in the rear. Had to do some trimming on the fender well but did not have to cut any metal. Of course with just the spacer my axle was off-centered due to the stock track bar, radius arms were at the wrong angle, and the ride wasn't great lol but it technically cleared. Ended up going to a 4" lift with radius arm drop brackets, new track bar, & new coils and everything cleared well and was back in line.

nate1007

Reaction score
Alright. Thanks. I will probably do a 4". I know some companies make a 4.5". Do yall know know if its a true 4.5 inches of lift or are they about like a 4? I know some companies lifts dont give the exact amount of lift listed. And I think somebody makes a 5" too.

B.Warning

Reaction score
I had a 6" lift on my wife's outlaw and was running 20x12 on 35's and had gobs of room. You'll be good with a 4-4.5" lift.

97strokn&smokn

Reaction score
This is my old truck with 4 in lift and 20x12 with 35-12.50 toyo mt. it would rub a little bit at full lock but that was it.

uploadfromtaptalk1397285151614.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

nate1007

Reaction score
Anybody know how the BMF 22x10.5s would do? I know know back spacing on them is different. Decided to stay away from any kind of lift other than leveling. I like the more filled wheel well. But I've found I won't get that with a 4in lift unless I run 37s and then you run back into the scrubbing problem when running 12 wide wheels.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.