Anyone running Power Struck Injectors?

MossBack

Reaction score
Yes I am ... 180/100 for about 7,400 miles. I have also sold and installed 8 sets and am about to do 2 more by the end of the year...and I am knocking on 40 of his 8 position chips sold and installed.

Justin is a awesome dude and is a workhorse! He has stayed up late Saturday and Sunday to write custom tunes more then once... He never quits until it is right.!

Hope this helps.

1year/ unlimited mileage...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MossBack

Reaction score
Oh and I did dyno 360hp with just the injectors and tunes... No IC, Hpop and fuel. I was very impressed... His tuning has also kept me under 1400* egt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score

95-F-2FITTY

Reaction score
Yeah its hard to find someone who is respectul of others anymore! Bet your company will do great especially if you have respect for guys that have been in the game a long time.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Jason

Reaction score
Little late to the party, but I was going to say the same about Justin's comment as well. I had asked about doing a single file at one point, and he in not too many words, advised me to be very careful picking, as the tune I choose may not be suited for a need that arises. Could have just taken my money, and sold me a single position, and thought nothing of it.

onebad7.3

Reaction score
He is in my top 2 favorite venders, one of the best in my book. Not only in customer service, but also in his products. I'm running his injectors and tuning, one word awesome!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.