Arp vs a1 technology studs

Akscott

Reaction score
Anyone have any opinions or evidence of who makes a better stud. I just got my truck a few weeks ago. Got her tuned with extreme x, and more parts on the way so I see studs in my near future. So I'm wanting to have them on hand for when the time comes.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Base studs for each are the same material ( 17-22A ), however the ARP come with the small bolts for the top row nearest to the valley and the A1 comes with none and you reuse the stock ones. Both use the same ARP lube. The H-11 material ( 240K PSI tensile strength ) A1 uses is a mid grade between the 17-22A ( 215K PSI tensile strength ) and the ARP 625 / Custom Age ( 260K PSI tensile strength ).

webb06

Reaction score
Base studs for each are the same material ( 17-22A ), however the ARP come with the small bolts for the top row nearest to the valley and the A1 comes with none and you reuse the stock ones. Both use the same ARP lube. The H-11 material ( 240K PSI tensile strength ) A1 uses is a mid grade between the 17-22A ( 215K PSI tensile strength ) and the ARP 625 / Custom Age ( 260K PSI tensile strength ).

6.0 arp studs don't come with new small top bolts, 6.4 studs do though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online