ATS fire ring heads FOR SALE

jban126_f350

Reaction score
I have a pair of ATS Fire ring heads for sale looking to get $2000 obo comes with new gaskets, New fire rings, standpipes and dowel pins. They are 20mm heads has four sets of dowels to step down to 18mm block. Less than 1000 mi. On them. Great shape just had them tested at the machine shop for warpage and cracks everything tested out. 130# valve springs. Down fall is rocker boxes are not included. Have them store in climate controlled flat area in boxes. Ready to ship if needed. I'm located in Maryland. Let me know hate to see good heads sitting in storage. Help me out if you or someone you know is interested.

kwelch08

Reaction score
Man I wish I had that much I need a good set of heads. Glws bud if I can somehow get that much together I will damn sure pick them up

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

kwelch08

Reaction score
Can you oring them instead of fire ring or is that something totally different? Was asked this the other day, and couldn't answer the question so I thought I would ask.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

jban126_f350

Reaction score
Oringed heads are different the fire rings. Now I don't know if they can be o ringed. They have grooves milled in them for the fire rings.

78f100

Reaction score
Did I read in your other thread you put new fire ringed heads on your new short block? If so why did you not use these again? Just curious why you changed them out.

jban126_f350

Reaction score
Did I read in your other thread you put new fire ringed heads on your new short block? If so why did you not use these again? Just curious why you changed them out.

I think I screwed up I put o ringed heads on them. I bought the ATS from a buddy As a favor. Then I bought the gaskets and rings for it but I didn't have anything to use them on.

Downey

Reaction score
What's the difference between o rings and fire rings. I was under the understanding they both do the same thing. Just put more pressure on the head gasket around the bore

jban126_f350

Reaction score
O Rings and milled and pressed in to the heads. With more of a wire like material. Fire rings are ring. The sit in the milled grooves in the heads

Latest posts

Members online