Attention all members!!!!!

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
We need to cool it on the PSN bashing/promoting PSA on PSN.
It doesn't make us look good for new potential members to read something like this.

Just saying.

Dude. You're a fu(ktard.

I look forward to a lifetime of NOT signing up at PSA because of cokgobblers like you..

I takes a lot to get me this pissed off, but congratulations, Assmunch. You managed to do it.

You couldn't just leave sh!t alone, could you? NNnnnnooooooo... you and your whineyassed bretheren of the Order of the Dipsh!ts had to carry on and on and on and on about:
First, the sale of this site
Second, how great it was at another
Third, how we were all un-cool for not immediately jumping ship and following.

So to you and your ilk, I say, "Smell ya later, homeslice. Good riddance. Buh-bye. Don't let the door hit ya in the ass. Here's a quarter, call someone that gives a damn. Thanks for your input, we'll take that under advisement. Thanks for taking part in the outplacement program. We appreciate the new direction you're taking."

note to the Moderators.. if this is considered a personal attack, feel free to delete it and tell me to throttle back.
I've said what I needed to say, and it's out of my system.

02BigD

Reaction score
Yeah, mob mentality is strong with some....

Without trying to condemn, these types of actions are really disrespectful to what had been build at PSN over the years.

bluedge8

Reaction score
absolutely agree, either enjoy one or both. No need to bash anything, just leave if you don't like it.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
This kind of stuff is absolutely not needed. PSA being a great site will speak for itself as far as recruiting...

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
Glad I'm not alone in this thought, there's absolutely no reason both cant coexist. More exposure for our brand of truck I say.

SDstroker

Reaction score
Pretty sure PSA would thrive without promoting, bashing and so on. The person that wrote the above statement hopefully sees this thread and realizes how cool he really is.
I still go to PSN for the wealth of info that have been accumulated though out the years. If your going to log on just to bash, shame on you and way to go on trying to promote the powerstroke community.
PSA with be my new home though, sorry for those of you that have to put up with me here too!:flipa:

abbottfarms

Reaction score
I'll admit I was a little sour over the other place at first. I assumed it would turn into a site full of adds and unwanted changes like so many other corp. owned sites do. However it has not changed a ton, so I still check things out there, I do not post much there, but I still check the threads I was active in and so on. No reason we can not co-exist.

oneton

Reaction score
i agree with all previous(in this thread)post.no need to bash psn.without psn we would not have psa:D.
there is a ton of great info still on psn,hell i'm sure there will still be good info there in the future.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
I agree - PSN bashing has to stop. Many of us were there in the early days of PSN and I know I don't want to see everything that was worked for be flushed down the toilet.

BFD99

Reaction score
I was wondering who was going to post this thread, It needed to be said. Thanks David.

MAC

Reaction score
AGREED!

The whole site is getting a bad name from this, if you don't like what's going on at PSN then don't go over there, it's pathetic to still see so much bickering!

JLDickmon

Reaction score
hey, just FYI...
the guy that made that post...

JUST JOINED!

Thanks to Dave and Garrett!

Latest posts

Members online