Audio Upgrade Advice

cpadolf3

Reaction score
I know this typically belongs in a thread specifically for audio, but I am requesting assistance with the specific fitment within my F250 SD. I have upgraded the head unit to an extremely cheap double din, for purposes of a backup camera (I tow trailers every day). Aside from that, the truck is stock. Turning 35" mud tires with a 9 inch stack behind the cab, I have difficulty hearing a clear sound at highway speeds, or when accelerating. I'm looking to do a basic system in the truck, just enough to get clear sound with a low end punch. Not keen on taking up unnecessary space, so putting a sub box on the seat or in the middle is out of the question. It either has to be under the seat, or behind it (not sure if that would even be possible without extensive modification). If anyone has any experience with boxes, subs, amps, and door speakers that are reasonably priced with clean sound and that also work well in these superduty trucks, I would love to hear your input. The truck is an extended cab with rear seats that fold up and fixed seat backs.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Barnbuilder

Reaction score
The pioneer HU units are a good fit. Anyone know if the Pioneer can hook up to a newer tailgate with the factory back up camera? I need another tailgate.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.