Ball Joints..

Sequential6.4L

Reaction score
need ball joints for my 2008, im at 57,000 miles now running over half that on 35s an increased offset wheels so I guess its about time. anybody have a list of parts needed an there part numbers? also is there really any worth while difference between the parts house (Moog etc.) ball joints an the OEM joints? thanks for the help!

tbsimmons

Reaction score
I had good luck with Moog on my 04. I know it is different but the I think they are still the same size. If you are going to do them, mark the shims that are in the top of the spindle.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
I just did my whole front end. Got half my parts from napa and the rest from ford. I got the high end spicer ball joints and u joints. Tie rod ends, vaccum seals in the knuckle, updated axle seals(seal where axle shaft enters axle tube), and bearing kit for the hub. Its got a serviceable bearing on the back side of the hub. Also got new auto hubs. All parts were a g or so. I get a nice discount at ford though.

I have a parts list and numbers if you need it

tbsimmons

Reaction score
You might search but I have Delco Ball Joints on my 96 Impala and they have been good also. Car has been beat on a little bit with some Auto-X and Road Racing with more drag racing though.
They were, at least 4-5 years ago, really strong.
Spicer was good also. it has been a while since I have researched any of them. Which for some reason I think that one of them is no longer made in the same place as they were.

Latest posts

Members online