Banks???

pistonbully

Reaction score
I see alot of people talking about every kind of tuner under the sun but nobody talks about Banks.
Are there parts and tuners not recommended? Over priced? Whats the scoop with Banks??:wtf:

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Banks makes a quality product with a matching price tag. They are also in the bbuisness for safe and low smoke horse power that a guy can hook up his big trailer and go tow long distance.

90% of the people on this site are looking for more power than what banks offers as well as a cheaper price tag. They do make some good intercoolerw and intakes I will say tho

El chupacabra

Reaction score
Banks tunes are canned tunes they work to an extent but are what they are. Any live tune is tuned to your particular truck and the mods it has.

Sent from my XT603 using Tapatalk

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
Banks tuning is a lot of flash and pizaz. Lots of features and hype. Its not nearly as powerful as others. Custom tuning is the real deal. You choose what you want. You want a super dropper blow my motor tune you can get it. You want a tow tune with turbo braking you got it etc. Banks does have some nice hard parts though.

dirtboy25

Reaction score
Rule #1: Don't buy Banks products unless you like spending money and being disappointed.

Rule #2: Don't forget rule #1.

But for real though... Dustin nailed the answer.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.