Batmo wheel on a stock truck

kugs

Reaction score
Im getting ready to clean my turbo, egr delete, and stc fitting. Was thinking about a batmo wheel while i have the turb off. could i do this with a stock truck and no tune and what kind of gains would i see if i could? Just a thought, imight not do it since i want the truck to run right before i go modifying things.

EnterKO

Reaction score
Yes you can put a BatMoWheel on a stock truck with no tune. You won't get much benefit from the wheel until you tune it though.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I wouldnt have high hopes for big gains, maybe low end spool up will improve, slightly cooler egts and some cool new sounds from the new wheel.

Also you will need to make sue you order the wheel with a machined compressor cover because the batmowheel drop ins are only direct fit on 03 turbos.

EnterKO

Reaction score
I wouldnt have high hopes for big gains, maybe low end spool up will improve, slightly cooler egts and some cool new sounds from the new wheel.

Also you will need to make sue you order the wheel with a machined compressor cover because the batmowheel drop ins are only direct fit on 03 turbos.

Yep, found that out the hard way. Now I'm rockin' a 03' turbo:rockon:

Latest posts

Members online