bdp and swamps idm mods

Big Bore

Reaction score
yea i saw that but wats so much better about it

If you read all of Swamps detailed IDM analysis, and still ask that question, either you didn't really read all of it, or, no one can explain to you. I suggest go back and read ALL the IDM links again at Swamps.

BTW, nice looking truck, had the same color/chassis and was the best looking truck I've ever owned and IMO best color combo Ford ever put on a truck. Always got lots of comments on how good it looked.

Last edited:

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
If you can afford it get the swamps one, it is worth the extra money.

Will the beans one do good for the weekend warrior that wants 500hp? Of course, it will work like a dream.

The swamps one just gives that little extra edge

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
Has anyone ever had them on a dyno to see if there is a spike in hp or tq difference. Over a stock idm. Gaining 30 hp is a pretty good jump for that little bit of money. Even if it is anywhere in the power band im talking doesn't have to be @ peak hp/tq

Or a fuel mpg change

ytee

Reaction score
I would real like to see a dyne sheet for the Swamp's IDM also, I have been thinking about one for a while.

Chris

davey99ps

Reaction score
I'm planning on ordering 1 in the next few weeks. Since I have an obs which makes them easier to change out, I'll try an do some back to back dyno testing with the swamps idm, plus I'd like to see where I'm at since I made a few changes since I ran on Beans dyno. Like I said though, it'll be a few weeks before I can get to this, but it'll be back to back runs on the same dyno on the same day. That should tell exactly what the gains are and where they are in the curve.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online