Berman's 7.3 build

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
LOL
u5e9uhum.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsberman94

Reaction score
But you missed about $6k worth of stuff. Trans, injectors, turbo, chip, gauges. I realize it's not much to this point but it's not like I've done absolutely nothing.

TyCorr

Reaction score
The unbuild. You should at least put a video up of you installing the sticker. It's the cornerstone of the build for chrissakes.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I do more "build" when I change my oil or inspect things before a roadtrip.

Hell I've stripped the front end off the truck down to the pulleys to fix a water pump on the side of the road.

I honestly thought Billy Bob stacks died in 06. Nope, they back!

TyCorr

Reaction score
I do more "build" when I change my oil or inspect things before a roadtrip.

Hell I've stripped the front end off the truck down to the pulleys to fix a water pump on the side of the road.

I honestly thought Billy Bob stacks died in 06. Nope, they back!

TyCorr

Reaction score
You got a sweet camo or Ford racing steering wheel cover you could do a writeup on? I mean, they are hard to install when they're new.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I did an intense build on my truck today. I might start a thread. Oil and filter and rev x... oh and fuel filters too. Even had to prime the fuel pump. It was wild.

morepower02

Reaction score
Ya start a build on it. First make it all paint to match then add a Rigid lightbar. 26 pages later some black rims for your white truck. It would be groundbreaking.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Ya start a build on it. First make it all paint to match then add a Rigid lightbar. 26 pages later some black rims for your white truck. It would be groundbreaking.

It was ground breaking. I actually do have a build thread from a year and a half ago. Funny thing though is my truck went from stock to 700+hp in that thread lol.

rpm-inc

Reaction score
I've been wondering for a couple hundred posts when the thread would turn to this....

Finally!!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.