BG fuel and oil products

dasboot

Reaction score
Have any one used or had a BG service. Does any of the venders do the BG products. I was wondering about input on their products?

Fuel induction:
http://www.bgprod.com/products/diesel.html
I heard that BG came up with this for the 6.0l but can be used in all diesel

oil cleaner:
I was told you can pour a can of this in old oil, run engine until warm 10-15 and the drain. Do oil change.
BG 109 Compression Performance Restoration
BG 109 Compression Performance Restoration is a revolutionary formula with proven “ring-clean” technology. It is a quick and effective blend of cleaners that will soften, emulsify and dissolve those hard to remove fuel gums that clog rings and will usually do it in 15 minutes or less. Compression will increase with removal of these deposits. BG 109 also lowers tailpipe emissions, eliminates oil consumption associated with buildup and improves overall power and economy. Safe for use in diesel and rotary engines. Designed for use with the BG Performance Oil Changer Complete Kit, Part No. 9800-500.
Part No. 109
Part No. 10932
11 oz. (325 mL) can
32 oz. (946 mL) bottle

or Oil conditioner?
add this by replacing a qt or oil with it.
BG DOC Diesel Oil Conditioner
BG DOC for diesel engine oil is a revolutionary product designed especially for today’s modern high-output diesel engines. BG DOC maintains like-new diesel engine power and performance, neutralizes acids and acid corrosion, reduces friction and wear on engine parts, stabilizes viscosity, prevents sludge through increased oxidation and soot control. BG DOC is compatible with all diesel engine oils including synthetic and multi-grade.
Part No. 11232 32 oz. (946 mL) bottle

Attachments

• 109ret.jpg
    109ret.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 56
  • 11232.jpg
    11232.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 57

dasboot

Reaction score
We carry the BG gas flush and fuel induction cleaning treatment stuff, but not the diesel. I was talking with my BG rep on using the DOC and maybe getting a Diesel fuel induction cleaning from our local Ford dealer who does the BG diesel induction.
I was wondering if anyone has noticed any significant difference with performance, operation or mileage after having it done.

bad moose

Reaction score
I've only use the diesel fuel system clean on JD engines. The one where you eliminate the fuel tank and use their system. On Tier 3 (30 series)engines it works Fuel consumption is lower and the power comes back. If the engine has a miss due to poor quality fuel, it eliminates that also. Been doing it for two years and the customers request it the following year.

On the Tier 2 and old engine I have not noticed any difference. I think it's due to the tolerances are closer on the Tier 3 making the difference. JMO though.

I have used the BG244 on my 6.0. I think it seemed to help run the engine smoother. I use it regularly now. It did not help with fuel mpg, and without dynoing before and after I'm going to say no noticable power difference. I also don't if it's all perceived due to it working on the Deere engines.

Hope this helps.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
I just did a flush n a truck Friday.... We use it alot... The EGR and intake cleaner work amazing

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.