BLEW the back of Stock HPOP off!

lariat 7.3

Reaction score
Hey guys, was accelerating moderatly and all of a sudden the truck died, tried cranking and nothing. Coasted of the side of the road and people were yelling that i was leaking oil. Thought i blew a hole in the block:shocked:. Oil pouring out of the bottom of the truck. Praying i saw oil in the valley. Pop the hood and see the back of the HPOP laying in the valley with oil everywhere. WHAT PUMP TO GET? its a DD so i need it back on the road asap :fordoval:

loboost

Reaction score
Hey guys, was accelerating moderatly and all of a sudden the truck died, tried cranking and nothing. Coasted of the side of the road and people were yelling that i was leaking oil. Thought i blew a hole in the block:shocked:. Oil pouring out of the bottom of the truck. Praying i saw oil in the valley. Pop the hood and see the back of the HPOP laying in the valley with oil everywhere. WHAT PUMP TO GET? its a DD so i need it back on the road asap :fordoval:

Pics?

Never seen that happen before

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
I would check with Bob@ Dieselsite about his adrenaline (I think the Adrenaline will be out a little) or Joey@terminator engineering about his T500, Or Jason@NLTD Right now NLTD has a good offer going on the Honey Badger jr HPOP.

Hope this helps.

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
Why the hell was this at the top of my list on tsp talk. Damn shoulda looked at the date. I blame the hackers

Smoked a bit
Turbo lit
That was it

I've been having issues with the forum as well. Top of my 'recent threads' have all been from a year+ ago.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.