• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

BTS transmission E40d

Strokethis73

Reaction score
I have a BTS E40d that is in my 95 reg cab 4wheel drive truck. Trans has about 10,000 miles on it. Brian Set this trans up for about 450-500hp. Feel free to shoot me a call or text at 502-472-6955 for more info. Im sure I can get Patty or Tina to email you the build sheet on it. Also I am open to trades on equal value things. Asking price is 3k. I have receipts for 5500. Trans has always been ran with a temp gauge and aftermarket large trans cooler.

Strokethis73

Reaction score
I gave Brian the details on what the trucks set up was. He did what he thought was necessary, and put something behind the motor to match it.

Rideracelivemx7

Reaction score
interesting, when I bought my BTS private sale I called brian to ask the deal on it. he said if it was built with in the last 2 years it had the lastest and greatest(this was back in February) and it should hold 8-900HP and he said that with confidence.

04stroker

Reaction score
interesting, when I bought my BTS private sale I called brian to ask the deal on it. he said if it was built with in the last 2 years it had the lastest and greatest(this was back in February) and it should hold 8-900HP and he said that with confidence.

^^^
When I have talked to Brian he said for the most part all his transmissions are built alike. Not exactly but for the most part.

Chvyrkr

Reaction score

Sure, IF the VB is set up for that power.

Rideracelivemx7

Reaction score
ahhh cleared up, he did not mention anything about the valve body at the time. Excuse me while I call him to get an upgrade LOL

Strokethis73

Reaction score
The first one he built for me lasted 6 months, the second almost a year. Then, He got the point. I have a spare valve body and shift solenoid packs as well. they go with it.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
^^^
When I have talked to Brian he said for the most part all his transmissions are built alike. Not exactly but for the most part.

about the only thing different is the shaft material that he used.. old vs new

Sure, IF the VB is set up for that power.

exactly, just different setting... he told me if i ever went up in hp to call him and he said he would walk me through the process while i was on the phone.

The first one he built for me lasted 6 months, the second almost a year. Then, He got the point. I have a spare valve body and shift solenoid packs as well. they go with it.

what broke?

live life full throttle

Chvyrkr

Reaction score

Aaaaand, what "point" would that be?

Strokethis73

Reaction score
First transmission he said it looked like a bomb went off inside of it. Everything was burnt up and I do believe one of the shafts broke. Second time I think the torque converter split. However he does not build the converters but he went ahead and rebuilt the transmission due to the upgrades the truck had gone through. I'm not a automatic transmission builder. So it's all foreign to me. The second valve body I have I'm sure he drilled some holes... Changed some shifting firmness.whatever he does. The truck has been sitting in my shop since mid to late 2012. Due to some engine problems.

Strokethis73

Reaction score
Just kept tearing things up. The trans that's in the truck now has been babied. Just drove it back in forth to work for a while

Latest posts

Members online