Build - Ultimate Daily Driver

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
This has been an ongoing project for the last 6 months, but things are finally starting to get to the point where I'd throw up a build thread.. pictures will come in the next couple days

Truck started out as a bone stock 2013 F350 Platinum White Shortbox with Pecan Interior.

Immediately put it on the lift, truck got a Mini Maxx Race Programmer, along with an AFE Delete Pipe, and Magnaflow Dual Black Same Side Exit Exhaust.

I 86'ed the Stock Suspension in favor of an Icon Stage 3 3.5" Kit w/ Piggybacks, and substituted OUO Traction Blocks in the rear.

Truck runs 5" 5* Tapered Traction blocks, with Long Gusset Bars, and OUO ALA's up front.

I also opted for an OUO Rear Axle Truss in the rear, along with the Front Truss with Fabricated Differential Cover and Dual OUO Front Stabilizers.

The truck is also rocking 22x10 American Force Delta's w/ 35x12.50/22 Toyo Open Country MT's

This truck drives pretty awesome like this, but I want more..

We tore the truck down in July to be the Guinea Pig for the RCD-6.7 T4TMK with all stainless components. This kit is a piece of stainless artwork for sure.

We originally planned on doing a Borg Warner 64/71 3rd Gen Box Charger.. But I cant do anything basic..

The truck is now getting a Precision Dual Ball Bearing 64/66/T4 .81 Divided Housing Charger, so that thing should make some sweet sweet music. After speaking with quite a few people running charger, it should snap your neck spooling wise and make decent power. I want response, I really could care less if the truck makes gobs of power, but it's gotta be something my old man can get in and drive and not be irritated with in traffic

Pulling the cab tomorrow to swap the charger and finish the build, this would have been done about 3 months ago, but the guy at our fabrication shop who was working on the turbo kit got injured and has been out for almost 3 months. He's back to work and my coolant tube should be done to get this truck ready to go!

The cab is coming off for R&R RCD Connecting Rods, A1 Technologies Head Studs, Precision 6466, and Elite Diesel Zmaxx Intake Manifold/Valve Covers.

I'm also going to be installing one of the first Elite Diesel Dual Pump Kits from Tadd if it gets here in time, and running a Fass feeding that pump.

I'm also going to be installing a new style of shocks by One Up Offroad we will be offering more down the road. They are a satin chrome finish reservoir, Ill post some pictures of those as well

Sean & Tyler @ Street Diesel Performance hooked me up on a custom set of 22x12" AF Raptors with 35x12.50 Toyo MTs, very excited to see them on the truck..

Ill post pictures as the truck comes apart and of some of the progress so far.

Thanks

Jared

sootie

Reaction score
man-i dont even want to subscribe to this thread smh (I cant upgrade to a 6.7 yet) LOL

we all kno that coming from you, it will be nothing short of perfection :thumbup:

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
zujymy3y.jpg

Truck as it sat since fall..
9u7ebuty.jpg

Old shoes..
7y3uty3y.jpg

New kicks..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
awesome. cant wait for the results on the 64 . if i blow anothe s frame turbo up i will be going to a precision.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
awesome. cant wait for the results on the 64 . if i blow anothe s frame turbo up i will be going to a precision.

I agree. They have great reviews, and I always ran Precision chargers on my street car back in the day. Plus the sound Precision Ball Bearing Turbochargers make some sweet sweet noise.

TripleE44

Reaction score
Sweet. Looks like a pretty similar setup to what I've got as far as suspension goes. I really like the height for a daily driver, big enough to look tough, but not enough to be annoying.

What benefits do the trusses give you, with this setup, on a daily driver type of basis?

B.Warning

Reaction score
Nice, have to get that thing down here and let my wife drive it again with the mods so she'll let me mod mine.

First time Jared meet my wife he handed the keys to her and told her to drive his big boobed ex fling to the gas station....as she pulled out of the parking lot he looked at me and said..."your welcome for the new truck" she got back and said "I really like this"......2 months later I had my dually in the driveway. LOL

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Sweet. Looks like a pretty similar setup to what I've got as far as suspension goes. I really like the height for a daily driver, big enough to look tough, but not enough to be annoying.

What benefits do the trusses give you, with this setup, on a daily driver type of basis?

Bling factor on the rear truss, I will NEVER push the truck hard enough to need it. But being an OUO Rep I get questions all the time about the rear trusses. Its easier to be able to show someone. Plus doing the front truss and leaving the rear off for me.

I've been happy with the height since I did it last May, just think Dave's shocks will surpass the quality of the Icons so that's why its all I am changing!

Latest posts

Members online