Buy DIGITAL brand HID kits 35w and 55w high output!

retrosolutions

Reaction score
STARTING AT ONLY $133 and up in the USA! on lowbeam kits!
HIGHEST QUALITY HID KIT ON THE MARKET!

No Gimmicks, No gags, No BS!
Benefits of our kits:
- Fast shipping in the USA
- A REAL lifetime warranty
- proprietary equipment
- no gimmicks, no gags, no bull
- real customer service
- real technical knowledge and help if needed
- quality, reliability, and longevity
-A LIFETIME WARRANTY against manufacturing defects

CLICK HERE TO ORDER! USE "PSA" Discount Code

DIGIREGBAL.jpg
BUBBULB.jpg

REGHARDWARE
CASE.jpg

These exclusive kits feature 55 watt high-output DIGITAL ballasts. At 55 watts of true power, these ballasts will offer more light (30 - 40%) than any other HID kit on the market! Ballasts are 100% digitally controlled, which allows extremely high efficiency, low starting current, and low operation current. This all means super reliability, better longevity, and plug up/bolt down installation on all cars, trucks, and other vehicles. Ballasts are water proof, dust proof, and vibration proof and feature instant hot re-strike technology to protect already warm bulbs from excessive damage when restarting.

Bulbs featured in these kits are the best among all kit manufacturers, with the least variance available on the market, all within +/- 100 lm (brightness) and +/- 200K CCT (color). Average lifespan rating is 3500 hrs, compare to others of significantly less! Focal points on these bulbs are the best we have ever seen in any other kit, resulting in some of tightest and most uniform beam patterns to come from converted lamps. The resulting beam pattern is UNMATCHED by any other kit we have EVER tested!

All items are brand new, packaged in sturdy aluminum cases for ultra-safe shipping!
CE and UL safety listed, ISO registered manufacturing, E4, E11 TUV mark. All genuine parts are individually serial numbered.
*All models going into 2010 will no longer carry UL listing for cost control

Only the best German proprietary processors, and high quality components from NXP semiconductor, Texus Instruments, International Rectifier, Fairchild Semiconductor are used to obtain the lowest failure rate of any after market ballast in the market to date.

Each kit inlcudes:
- 2x DIGITAL waterproof 55 watt ballasts (Best on the market,<0.05% failure)
- 2x 55 watt HID bulbs (Best on market, <0.16% failure)
- 2x plug and play pigtails for your application
(Bixenon High/Low beam kits include fully integrated plug and play harness)
- mounting hardware
- attractive metal case
- Lifetime warranty on all ballasts and bulbs!

All bulbs types available: H1, H3, H3C, H4/9003, H4/9003 Bixenon*, H7, H8, H9, H10, H11, H13/9008 Bixenon*, 9004 Bixenon*, 9005, 9006, 9007 Bixenon*, 9145, 5202, D2S, D2R
* Bixenon options are more expensive

Colors available: 3000k*, 4300k, 5000k, 6000k, 8000k, 10,000K*, 15,000k*
*Less common bulb types and colors are available by request, most applications have these in stock, some are special order.

Payment:
We accept payments via Paypal, Credit/Debit card, Money Order, Cashier's check, or even a cleared personal check.

Warranty Full details: http://www.retrosolutionsllc.com/servlet/the-template/policy/Page

IM us on MSN or AIM at [email protected]

All text, images, and other media are protected under copyright 2009-2011, do not copy or post without written permission from Retro-Solutions, LLC​

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Here today marks the start of our busy season... as such, we want to take a moment and advise folks that contact via email provides the fastest service compared to private messages.
EMAIL: [email protected]

Thank you!

jwlandry

Reaction score
Got mine last week and got em in. The hardest part is finding a spot to put the ballast. I love em. Just gotta do some fine adjusting and ill be set.

Customer service was AWESOME through the sale and after. Retrosolutions will have my business for a long time.

Thanks

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Got mine last week and got em in. The hardest part is finding a spot to put the ballast. I love em. Just gotta do some fine adjusting and ill be set.

Customer service was AWESOME through the sale and after. Retrosolutions will have my business for a long time.

Thanks

Thank you for the business and feedback bud!

colonyofdrones

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Just got my 55w kit today along with the cree backup bulbs. Very high quality kit and it got here super fast. I can't wait to get them installed tomorrow. :thumbup:

colonyofdrones

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
If you get a chance you should put up some pics of the backup bulbs!

Here ya go guys. These things are awesome! With my tint it was nearly impossible to see while backing up at night but I don't think I'll have much trouble now.
IMAG0127.png

Last edited:

colonyofdrones

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Only trouble now is that everything else seems weak in comparison. Do they have replacements for the two lights next to the third brake light? If so, then I'll be ordering some asap.

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Here ya go guys. These things are awesome! With my tint it was nearly impossible to see while backing up at night but I don't think I'll have much trouble now.

Thank you for posting up your results!

Damn those are sick! Put in another big order for retro stuff today! Cant wait for my reverse LED's!

Thank you for your order as well, should be there soon!

Only trouble now is that everything else seems weak in comparison. Do they have replacements for the two lights next to the third brake light? If so, then I'll be ordering some asap.

Well, yup, that is a problem, lol!
Yes they do, with the no lens version of these here: http://www.retrosolutionsllc.com/servlet/the-490/5W-CREE-LED-REVERSE/Detail

Latest posts

Members online