Buy DIGITAL brand HID kits 35w and 55w high output!

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
best kit i have ever had!! Easy to install and super bright on these dark farm roads around here, super super happy.

That's for sure man. I have had a lot of local people who went through me to get them and they love them too!

Retro FTW!!!

retrosolutions

Reaction score

No Gimmicks, No gags!
Benefits of our kits:
- Fast shipping in the USA
- A REAL lifetime warranty
- proprietary equipment
- no gimmicks, no gags, no bull
- real customer service
- real technical knowledge and help if needed
- quality, reliability, and longevity

CLICK HERE TO ORDER! USE "PSA" Discount Code

DIGIREGBAL.jpg
BUBBULB.jpg

REGHARDWARE
CASE.jpg

These exclusive kits feature 55 watt high-output DIGITAL ballasts. At 55 watts of true power, these ballasts will offer more light (30 - 40%) than any other HID kit on the market! Ballasts are 100% digitally controlled, which allows extremely high efficiency, low starting current, and low operation current. This all means super reliability, better longevity, and 100% flawless plug up and bolt down operation on all cars, trucks, and other vehicles. Ballasts are water proof, dust proof, vibration proof and feature instant hot re-strike technology to protect already warm bulbs from excessive damage when restarting.

Bulbs featured in these kits are the best among all kit manufacturers, with the least variance available on the market, all within +/- 100 lm (brightness) and +/- 200K CCT (color). Average lifespan rating is 3500 hrs, compare to others of significantly less! Focal points on these bulbs are the best we have ever seen in any other kit, resulting in some of tightest and most uniform beam patterns to come from converted lamps. The resulting beam pattern is UNMATCHED by any other kit we have EVER tested!

All items are brand new, packaged in sturdy aluminum cases for ultra-safe shipping!
CE safety listed, ISO registered manufacturing, E4, E11 TUV mark available. All genuine parts are individually serial numbered.

Each kit inlcudes:
- 2x DIGITAL waterproof 55 watt ballasts
- 2x 55 watt HID bulbs
- 2x plug and play pigtails for your application
(Bixenon High/Low beam kits include fully integrated plug and play harness)
- mounting hardware
- attractive metal case
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects on all ballasts and bulbs!

All bulbs types available: H1, H3, H3C, H4/9003, H4/9003 Bixenon*, H7, H8, H9, H10, H11, H13/9008 Bixenon*, 9004 Bixenon*, 9005, 9006, 9007 Bixenon*, 9145, 5202, D2S, D2R
* Bixenon options are more expensive

Colors available: 3000k, 4300k, 5000k, 6000k, 8000k, 10,000K, and many types in 15,000k*
*Less common bulb types and colors are available by request, most applications have these in stock, some are special order.

Hours: Mon.-Fri. 8am - 4pm Eastern Time
EMAIL: [email protected]
IM on MSN or AIM: retrosolutions@cox. net

HIDbanner.gif

All text, images, and other media are protected under copyright 2011, do not copy or post without written permission from Retro-Solutions, LLC​

Slate

Reaction score
I literally just ordered these Friday and tracking says they will be here when I wake up (tuesday). I'm hoping these don't cause any RF interference like my crappy DDM kit did. lol

The shipping for these guys is excellent.

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Do you reccommend capping for foglights on the 99-07s?

For the fog lamps on all model years presently, we would recommend the capping there. None of them tend to have bulb covers built into the housings, even the after market options to replace the stockies.

retrosolutions

Reaction score
I literally just ordered these Friday and tracking says they will be here when I wake up (tuesday). I'm hoping these don't cause any RF interference like my crappy DDM kit did. lol

The shipping for these guys is excellent.

Thank you for the order and compliment!

There should no interference past the first few seconds of ramp-up, if any, with good clean grounds there!

Slate

Reaction score
That is where my problem occurred though. It would throw my CEL and I my truck wouldn't crank over. Or if I started the truck then turned the lights on, it would kill the truck.

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

retrosolutions

Reaction score
That is where my problem occurred though. It would throw my CEL and I my truck wouldn't crank over. Or if I started the truck then turned the lights on, it would kill the truck.

Do you happen to have DPtuner by chance? That is/was a common problem with some of those and HID in general. Otherwise you should not have that problem at all with out equipment.

Slate

Reaction score
Nope. I'm running PHP, that's why I found it wierd lol. I'm hoping it was just the ddm kit. But we will see when I put them in.

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Nope. I'm running PHP, that's why I found it wierd lol. I'm hoping it was just the ddm kit. But we will see when I put them in.

The only thing outside of DP Tuner we've heard of anything like that before is with Mercedes and very few other makes with specific models and years where a ballast is mounted near or on the ABS control unit or ECM/ECU. In all honesty, its just best to avoid such mounting position anyway, regardless.

Slate

Reaction score
The only thing outside of DP Tuner we've heard of anything like that before is with Mercedes and very few other makes with specific models and years where a ballast is mounted near or on the ABS control unit or ECM/ECU. In all honesty, its just best to avoid such mounting position anyway, regardless.

I mount/ziptie to the header panel. So I'm not anywhere near the PCM. I'm not sure, I guess we will see when I mount them up on lunch today at work. lol

retrosolutions

Reaction score
I mount/ziptie to the header panel. So I'm not anywhere near the PCM. I'm not sure, I guess we will see when I mount them up on lunch today at work. lol

Can't say that certain brands are known for lack of EMI/EMF accordingly, but can't be certain that was your previous cause of trouble with that brand either.

Anyhow, it should not be a worry any longer, and if you have any questions, etc. please feel free to call us or shoot an EMAIL over to us all the same!

Slate

Reaction score

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay in replies, Hurricane Sandy has caused major disruption with communications, shipments, etc. and we are still getting back to normal here accordingly!

imelmo

Reaction score
Sweet. I'll be contacting y'all soon. I want to get a matching set of HID's for my Harley lights and for the lights for my front and rear Iron Bull bumpers.

Latest posts

Members online