Cant keep front end in my 00 7.3 4x4 HELP!

2000BigDirty7.3

Reaction score
Hey guys, idk if im fkn doing something wrong our what but this is the second time I've rebuilt the front axle in my 250, its not gears im having issues with, its the pass side long axle shaft, I replaced both the dust bearing seals, axle seals, needle bearings and warn hubs, just after christmas, havent even used 4x4 once, yesterday I hit a bump and once again the front end started vibrating.... What could be causing this, when it starts vibrating it takes out the needle bearing then the dust bearing hub seal then everything else! Getting anoyyed!!!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

TyCorr

Reaction score
I had that hsppen once and it was something to do with one of the hubs being locked and one not. I was driving on the highway, hot the dip where they started grinding the asphalt down and it started making a grinding humming noise.

Had to have the front end pulled apart and replace everything. The guy did it for me and said he thought the snap ring let go. Mine is starting to do that bs again where the drivers dide axle shaft turns even though the hub is unlocked.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
what kind/brand of parts are being used for the rebuild? are tye warns manual locking?

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.