Carli 2.5" Leveling Kit

NotQuik

Reaction score
Is anybody running this, and if so how do you like it as far as ride quality and just over all? I don't go off roading with my truck but do drive down bumpy roads. I never had issues with spacers on my old 2006 f250 but I figured this I'd the next best thing as I don't need the added suspension travel or the affiliated cost.

This is for a 2011 f250. Post pics if you will. Thanks

http://www.carlisuspension.com/ford-super-duty/suspension/levelingkit.html

sledhead_24_7

Reaction score
I don't have their kit, planning on getting the 2.5" with 2.5" pin top kit for my '15. From talking to Dan at Carlie I think it is one of the best you can get.
Plus from what I have read.

I have ran Icon 2.5" kit in my past 2 superduties. With those it was impressive how much better the took bumps in the road, dirt roads, speed bumps, etc.

If you have not done so look up their You Tube video that shows a Superduty running through some good bumps.

RSK

Reaction score
is the adjustable track bar a must have after the truck is leveled with the 2.5" coil springs or can it be added later?

semperfidooordie

Reaction score
I think it is a must to recenter the axle and in my dodge it was an absolute must as it had really bad death wobble and the track bar was shot

Latest posts

Members online