Carolina roll call.

Dirtclod

Reaction score
How's the WWII worked out for you? I'm going to need something done to my turbo. I was thinking about the banks upgrade package.

sethafrye

Reaction score
Have you ran against midget Diesel at Mooresville?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

BOSS450

Reaction score
Yeah but that's a long story. He treed me once. Second time he didn't mAke it to the finals. My 6.18 best to his 6.20. He claims 118 mph on a different pass. He's a friend and who I get most my parts through so I try to keep drama to a minimum.

sethafrye

Reaction score
I was there that day lol I work with Mark Rogers and Jeff Higntz, I'm sure you know them.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

swinky

Reaction score
I never saw that you replied. But Ive had a few different powerstrokes but now I have a black 08 f350 with a s472 in it. Are you in wilmington also?
We need to hit coastal plains sometime.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Amstaff

Reaction score
Yeah me and my wife want to take it up there. We've only had it a month or so, so theres a few thing we need to fix and adjust. Definitely have to get my wastegate right before I go. But I'm down to go once I get everything right.

Amstaff

Reaction score
I joined the carolina diesel drag racers and sled pullers page, aren't you a moderator on there?

02BigD

Reaction score
I never saw that you replied. But Ive had a few different powerstrokes but now I have a black 08 f350 with a s472 in it. Are you in wilmington also?

I'm around that area of the map. Red 02 CCSB 350 with an 05 front end. It sticks out in a crowd.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.