CCV 6.0l

SmokedF747

Reaction score
Anybody have any input on their CCV or pics? will be doing it tomorrow. Does there have to be a "rise" in it before I route it back by the fuel tank? thanks.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
If you are still using the factory ccv box on the valve cover you won't really have to worry about needing a rise. Just reuse the factory elbow and get some 1" hose.

SmokedF747

Reaction score
ok yeah thats how it is, good deal thanks! what'd you guys use to plug the intake? i have the afe (not sure if its bigger then other brands or not)

HOOV3R

Reaction score
ORB plug and a clamp. Can't recall the size, I have an all stainless intake without ccv provisions now.

SmokedF747

Reaction score
that'd be nice to have, but this afe one wasnt cheap so i dont wanna get a different one lol you get it cause you had stock before? luckily the guy from afe gave me 40% off lol

HOOV3R

Reaction score
that'd be nice to have, but this afe one wasnt cheap so i dont wanna get a different one lol you get it cause you had stock before? luckily the guy from afe gave me 40% off lol

Used to run an S&B. Got it since I'm going nonvgt, and I wanted a little better flow.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.