Ccv Mod

Rooster350

Reaction score
Installing the spe ccv mod with internal catch can. Where’s the best spot on the pipe for the scavenger bung? I think right past the tranny just past the cross member would be a good spot. For those who have done it what do y’all think?

joebuck

Reaction score
I did the same SPE CCV reroute with internal catchcan but I just have the hose venting to atmo. No need IMO to route back into exhaust, I hardly ever notice it

Rooster350

Reaction score
Really so no issues that’s good. I really don’t expect any smells or “oil” either but the “gas vapor” rolling up from under my truck is what I want to prevent. I can hear it now lol

SDER1

Reaction score
You will need at least 15' of hose to have it end behind a crew cab. I did extend mine, similar setup, just not SPE ccv reroute kit. At times, vapors would rise when picking up my coffee at Dunkin. No need to smoke them out or make them cough. With the reroute and SPE catch can, still have vapors that are visible when them ambient air temp is just right. Otherwise, my air intake pathway is not receiving a regular oil mist diet and much cleaner/dry.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Rooster350

Reaction score
That’s why I was wanting to put the gas in the exhaust and hopefully “burn” it.

Latest posts

Members online