CEL and rough running

97stoker350

Reaction score
Was racing a mustang tonight and when Ieft off the cel was on. So I figure it will go off soon enough cuz there was no signs of any problems. Well about 5 min and it starts to free rev.. so I shut it off and it stops. Turn it back on and cel is gone and runs finefor a min. Then it free revs a couple more times and about 10 miles it loses power and sounds like its running on 4 cylinders and stalls wen I let the clutch out. Any help guys is awesome because I do dd the truck

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Was racing a mustang tonight and when Ieft off the cel was on. So I figure it will go off soon enough cuz there was no signs of any problems. Well about 5 min and it starts to free rev.. so I shut it off and it stops. Turn it back on and cel is gone and runs finefor a min. Then it free revs a couple more times and about 10 miles it loses power and sounds like its running on 4 cylinders and stalls wen I let the clutch out. Any help guys is awesome because I do dd the truck

Did you check codes most likely still be in the PCM even if the light went off.

97stoker350

Reaction score
Ok so I read codes today and got a p0472 and 1211 code. Clearded them and it ran fine for 15 min. Then it started running on 4 cylinders again. So I tried to limp it home and halfway there its back to normal and been like that for 30 min? Either idm or uvch because my brother's truck has done that before but its not throwing a code for either of them

97stoker350

Reaction score
Yea that's what Marty said and the ipr is new and it is fine I checked it so I have no idea just gonna drive it and see what happens

Latest posts

Members online