Checking in from SoCal

06-sixoh

Reaction score
Hey all. Ive been around a couple of different boards, finally getting around to here. Hope to continue learning here, and hopefully not spend too much money! :hammer:

06-sixoh

Reaction score
LOL.. Im just getting into mods, finally got some custom tunes loaded, and my mind is spinning 100 mph. Im still lingering on buying a 2012, or modding the 6L....

Thanks guys... Nice to see some familiar faces over here, that I havent seen at "other places"...

06-sixoh

Reaction score
My mail is delivered in Bakersfield, and I am currently working back and forth from Santa Clarita and Fillmore.

06-sixoh

Reaction score
06... yep that was me! I thought I saw your truck on 126 a few weeks back, but didnt look like you driving. Im on the phone right now ordering new ISSPro gauges... these glowshifts have failed me for the last time.

Its taken me a while to get over here, but I finally did it. Like i said before, its nice seeing familiar faces again...

06powerstroke

Reaction score
06... yep that was me! I thought I saw your truck on 126 a few weeks back, but didnt look like you driving. Im on the phone right now ordering new ISSPro gauges... these glowshifts have failed me for the last time.

Its taken me a while to get over here, but I finally did it. Like i said before, its nice seeing familiar faces again...

If you could see someone driving, it wasn't meLOL My tint is so dark you can't even see through my windshield:D Guess those glowshifts really are as bad as people say!

06-sixoh

Reaction score
That was my initial thought. I could have sworn your windows were dark. My fronts are darker than a lot peoples back windows... so Im in the same boat.

The gauges worked fine for a little while, but they started acting up. Glowshift didnt have any problem fixing them, but Im getting tired of pulling them out, and reinstalling them I want to do it one more time, thats it. ISSPro's... here I come. If only I can get CSIPSD to email me back!!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.