Choppy Idle/ Intermittent RPM 6.0l

SmokedF747

Reaction score
Here is a link to the sound. I just want to verify that this sound is normal operation of welded spill ports on larger injectors (elite stage 2's) only slight jump in idle when in park, not in drive. truck runs great no issues, no codes, just these noises I was told was because of the spill ports on the injectors (which could be tuned out apparently) Thanks for your help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-NH38XTRoE

SmokedF747

Reaction score
Eric's tuning. I posted before about it and I believe you were the one that said it's normal, I just wanted to be sure and post a video of exactly what it's doing in case I was explaining it wrong before.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Eric's tuning. I posted before about it and I believe you were the one that said it's normal, I just wanted to be sure and post a video of exactly what it's doing in case I was explaining it wrong before.

yeah, he can pull fuel to get it to run better now I believe. Matts tuning never loped for me, but erics always did. Now I dont have any issues with injectors built with the spill ports still open :)

SmokedF747

Reaction score
yeah, he can pull fuel to get it to run better now I believe. Matts tuning never loped for me, but erics always did. Now I dont have any issues with injectors built with the spill ports still open :)
Think I would see better MPG with Matt's tuning? right now I see 10.5-11.5city and 13 hwy lol

Latest posts

Members online