Code P0113 IAT sensor?

Reaction score
Hey guys, Got these codes tonight in my 2011. On my cheaper scanner I got a p0113 code for the iat sensor after trying to clean the maf sensor and driving around. My question is if the maf sensor and IAT sensor are two separate sensors on these trucks and if so where is the iat located? Thanks!

1694568867623.png

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Iat is integrated into the maf. Did you have the truck running while you were cleaning the maf? Or key on? Clear the code and see if it comes back,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I changed the MAF sensor and the IAT sensor on the cold side intercooler pipe. Those codes went away. I then changed out the DEF injector line that goes from the exhaust to the def heater to clear the P20bd code. I now am getting a code P1201 injector circuit open/shorted. The dealer we got the truck from said he fixed this issue before we bought it. They reimbursed me for the maf sensor and iat sensor and are gonna come get the truck and see whats going on. I am just curious as to what the voltage should be at the injector harness. I tested it and was getting 4.7 volts? this seemed low to me. Glad they are gonna fix it just curious what you guys think.

Reaction score
Iat is integrated into the maf. Did you have the truck running while you were cleaning the maf? Or key on? Clear the code and see if it comes back,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I removed the maf sensor to clean it with the truck off. However, with the new maf sensor code is gone.