Corb and Ax join PSA...Please welcome Corbin Shipping!

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Awesome to hear!! Hope to do business with you Corb eventually.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Awesome! We'll be sure to contact you the next time we need something shipped. :)

Hit me up! I also usually post up when I am traveling, and if you catch me on my route, well, the price drops substantially...

B.Warning

Reaction score
Yeah, the weekend started off with a BANG, and then just kept going from there... LOL

Great meeting your family, Ill prob buzz ya next time I am up that way. That BBQ joint was right on time!

Yea, I was honestly surprised you were still heading this way. The pleasure was ours to be able to visit with someone of your stature.

Now you can tell Randall that we really do know how to bbq in the Midwest. LOL

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Do we have to have sign for special insurance to cover us if you keep breaking your trucks and stuff doesn't arrive on time?

LOL kidding, Best of luck Corb!

JMart

Reaction score
Sweet deal. Hopefully I need something shipped one day so I can get a chance to meet you and buy you a beer.

weazel

Reaction score
Awesome, bring me something

Sent from in a ditch up side down and on fire with the wheels still spinning

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Me, Corb, and Ax inking this deal last night at dinner:

#hairenvy

neqave2a.jpg

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
what u blow another transmission ?

LOL

Yea, I was honestly surprised you were still heading this way. The pleasure was ours to be able to visit with someone of your stature.

Now you can tell Randall that we really do know how to bbq in the Midwest. LOL
I wish it was just another transmission.... Some dik bags set my RV on fire, only to cover up the fact that they stole both of my motorcycles... So insurance is most likely going to square up with my RV, and pay off my note. But the bikes were both paid for, and I am most likely taking about a 30 K loss on my bikes... I will likely get 7 k for the 2000, and 8 K for the 2004. Bother were 18 + new, and 20 + each invested.... So I really hope that they find them. AND, find the guys.... As I would like to have a conversation with the the gentlemen involved...

And with all of that, I still had 2 customers equipment to move, and both were delivered on time... LOL

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Dude that sucks about your bikes. I would kill a motherfer

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Well, when I walked out of the RV, I was standing face to face with them, and drew my .38, and put the laser on one of them... They were startled.... And screamed like girls, and headed for the wood line. One of them sounded young, like 15 ish, so I refrained from plugging him. After I saw that they had set my 5th wheel ablaze, I wished that I would have put a few in them... Too little, too late though...

And I just derailed my sponsorship announcement thread... LOL

Dslfumes

Reaction score
Good luck in this venture! Was great finally meeting you last night. On a side note, I probably would pulled the trigger, a thug is a thug. Hope it all comes together, see you next time you're in Beaumont.

Sent while making out with your mom.

weazel

Reaction score
Well, when I walked out of the RV, I was standing face to face with them, and drew my .38, and put the laser on one of them... They were startled.... And screamed like girls, and headed for the wood line. One of them sounded young, like 15 ish, so I refrained from plugging him. After I saw that they had set my 5th wheel ablaze, I wished that I would have put a few in them... Too little, too late though...

And I just derailed my sponsorship announcement thread... LOL

Back on TOPIC!!! But seriously that is sh!tty,

Sent from in a ditch up side down and on fire with the wheels still spinning

78f100

Reaction score
Congrats on the business man, I wish I could have had you haul my reg cab. I had to hurry up and get it out of there or I would have. I know you will do great at it!

Latest posts

Members online