Currently tuned; going to install VB and TC

always-strokin

Reaction score
Will there be any issues installing my TC and VB w/ my current tuning? I know it will probably shift HARD, but thats not necessarily bad is it? I just wanna make sure that I wont tear my trans up by installing those things and not getting retuned right away.

campbellflage

Reaction score
I did the same thing and eventually got mine retuned, the shifts felt like the trans was gonna shoot out the bottom of the truck.

4.0l sahara

Reaction score
The valve body should raise line pressure mechanically. I'm sure your tuning raises it too. It will likely shift hard. It isn't just going to vaporize the trans. It's going to depend on the tuning and the size of the line mod valve in the accumulator body. Put it together and try it. If it shifts to hard there is no reason you cant drive it like that for a little while. I wouldn't go doing wot runs over and over with neck snapping shifts but other than that it wont just break it.

always-strokin

Reaction score
Ok as long as I wont destroy my trans when it hard-shifts after installing the VB and TC thats all I wanted to know. Thanks guys :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.