d66?

TNSTROKE

Reaction score
i was wondering if this turbo could handle a 300/200% injector. what kind of drive pressure would it run and how long it would last
thanks

Last edited:

mattman347

Reaction score
Don't fool yourself into thinking that the d66 will have enough air for that injector...it's not going to last long. Sure you can have it de tuned to work for a while but you will never get the full potential out of the fuel you have.

Nodge

Reaction score
My 238/100's are pretty much too big for a d66.
Great combo, and I'm happy with it, but the turbo can't clear up the smoke when it's on the idiot setting.

TNSTROKE

Reaction score
i figured it cant burn that much fuel im just trying to be competitive in the work stock class if i move up to the 2.6 id have to spend alot more $ then i want to hand with those guys just trying to find a good setup to pull with to get me over the 500hp range

DieselFreak92

Reaction score
Danny Roselle is running 300/200s on a STOCK turbo and it lasts him a good while even wih sled pulling and dirt dragging. Its not safe or suggested, if your going to spend the money on another turbo get one that will give you the most out of your injectors and not blow up.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.