dam canuks

Kind

Reaction score
smooch-i need to come up and see you sometime....

If I had a creeper alarm it would be going off right now. Lucky for you I understand even guys can't handle their panties around me and am used to being admired lol.

sootie

Reaction score
If I had a creeper alarm it would be going off right now. Lucky for you I understand even guys can't handle their panties around me and am used to being admired lol.

HAHA I just moved out west and it is a big adjustment from being very active and involved in the diesel community and events back home to coming out here and there is very little...

Kind

Reaction score
HAHA I just moved out west and it is a big adjustment from being very active and involved in the diesel community and events back home to coming out here and there is very little...

Bonnyville is quite a drive from Calgary. But I will be at armour inc dyno on sept 12th in red deer.

sootie

Reaction score
Bonnyville is quite a drive from Calgary. But I will be at armour inc dyno on sept 12th in red deer.

right, i thought you were in Sylvan Lake...

i'll do my best to get to Red Deer-any info on the event?

Kind

Reaction score
right, i thought you were in Sylvan Lake...

i'll do my best to get to Red Deer-any info on the event?

5388f472321da829fae8532f1e4ae3e3.jpg

Suppose to be 4 triple turbo trucks there this year including mine. Two dodges and a dmax. The dmax is suppose to be around 800hp and the dodges are said to be between 1000-1400hp.

Latest posts

Members online