Diesel Emissions in MD?

mattmal9

Reaction score
I had a guy the other day say that in January, MD will be running emissions on Light duty trucks. He told me that they are only starting testing on trucks that came with DPF AND Urea. Trucks without Urea would be exempt. Is there any truth to this? Does anyone know where MD stands on diesel emissions for our trucks?

Thanks guys.
Matt

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
I had a few guys per year say something similar about TX for the past 10yrs or so.

I'm more of a "research the state's DOT and DMV websites for policy updates" kinda guy vs. a "listen to the slap-dick making $10/hr at the muffler shop" kinda guy though.

Not saying it isn't true. (though the breakdown of urea vs. urea makes absolutely zero sense, so my BS meter is already in the red) Just saying I'd look on some of your state's websites as they'll have the information you seek.

mattmal9

Reaction score
I'm more of a "research the state's DOT and DMV websites for policy updates" kinda guy vs. a "listen to the slap-dick making $10/hr at the muffler shop" kinda guy though.

I'm with you on this, I'm the same way. I can only find info on the big rigs. Haven't been able to find anything on light duty trucks yet

04cr450

Reaction score
I was at a state highway building today doing hvac service work and asked one of the managers in the truck division. Basically dont worry about it- they are supposedly trying it on the trucks needing a cdl to operate. Light duty trucks will not be looks at, that's all he heard at the meetings being held for when they purchase their new fleet of vehicles.

mattmal9

Reaction score
I was at a state highway building today doing hvac service work and asked one of the managers in the truck division. Basically dont worry about it- they are supposedly trying it on the trucks needing a cdl to operate. Light duty trucks will not be looks at, that's all he heard at the meetings being held for when they purchase their new fleet of vehicles.

Good deal man, appreciate the info

04cr450

Reaction score
yeah I know, its crazy how many libtards live in this state and being run by a liberal gov, you would think they would have emissions on diesels for more revenue. ahh well f em.. Luckily we got Hogan in so that should help, im moving right along lol I drive a flex fuel 6.0 in there eyes

Latest posts

Members online