different codes for inj

ryanss22

Reaction score
I had just bought a set of full force 300/200 inj from a guy on comp d with roughly 5k miles who was switching to a 12 valve... Well it took a month to receive them. Got them yesterday and unpackeged them today, looking at the letters on each inj I have 3 diff codes.. I have 5 ao's, 2-aa's, and 1-ab with one of the aa's saying reman also...

Does it matter that there all different codes on the inj?
Don't really have the extra coin at the moment to send in for a flow check either, so that's out.. :(

Can I just put them in and hope for the best? Or should I just wait when I have the funds to send back to FF??

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
What he said, having them flowed is always the best idea when buying used. Even tho only 5k miles..... Hard to say how he drove or anything.

davey99ps

Reaction score
If you have the previous owners name, I'd give Matt or Cass a call an see if they know anything about them. Those guys are great to deal with an will bend over backwards to help. If your unsure of them, I'd possibly be interested in trading you my sticks plus some $$ for them

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Its just the codes on the solenoids, good lord people, it means dick with a set of modded injectors.

I have 2 AA's, 3 AB's and 3 AD's.... Woooooo so scary.

Dieselfever

Reaction score
I remember back on TDS when a guy got a set from a vender and made a big stink about how all the solenoids had different codes on them. FYI All the solenoids work the same way to do the same thing

David N

Reaction score
Yeah its all fine, I have several different codes on mine.

And for what its worth, I have a set that Full Force Built for me over 18 months for me. I put almost 30k miles on them, and they all flowed within 2% of each other.

ryanss22

Reaction score
OK sorry guys not making a stink at all,just Never seen it before is all. I figured everything worked the same on Modded inj... Just wanted to be sure.

Thanks flr clarifying everything for me..

Latest posts

Members online