Dissapointed

SVTDiesel

Reaction score
My two cents is this, he said he had a tune for a 6.4, and then got one for an s300, and was given the updated tunes for free. But, then he changed his setup again and expected to have those tunes free as well? I have a GT500, and if I buy my parts from one specific place, they will update the tunes for free, barring that I purchased the parts from them. But, why would someone in their right mind believe that they can update/upgrade their truck whenever they want, and expect a tuner to tune it for nothing. Once you drastically change a turbo, you therefore made a different setup requiring a separate set of custom tunes. Am I off base here? Then if you're supposedly spending all of this money on turbos, and whatever other hard parts, you complain about $65 dollars. At least you could of asked about getting a lower rate than expecting it to be free!

TyCorr

Reaction score
I cant think of ANYBODY that will let you buy stock tunes and then lifetime tune your junk after you build it.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
My two cents is this, he said he had a tune for a 6.4, and then got one for an s300, and was given the updated tunes for free. But, then he changed his setup again and expected to have those tunes free as well? I have a GT500, and if I buy my parts from one specific place, they will update the tunes for free, barring that I purchased the parts from them. But, why would someone in their right mind believe that they can update/upgrade their truck whenever they want, and expect a tuner to tune it for nothing. Once you drastically change a turbo, you therefore made a different setup requiring a separate set of custom tunes. Am I off base here? Then if you're supposedly spending all of this money on turbos, and whatever other hard parts, you complain about $65 dollars. At least you could of asked about getting a lower rate than expecting it to be free!

I cant think of ANYBODY that will let you buy stock tunes and then lifetime tune your junk after you build it.

Reading this above post and re reading the OP, sorry to say its not ID fault for not giving you a free rewrite.

Most tuners will give you a certain amount of rewrites for ONE setup.

Change the setup or go over certain the number of rewrites boom guess what you have to pay a rewrite fee..

If tuners gave out "unlimited" rewrites they simply wouldn't make any money.

Towerguy

Reaction score
Lolololol this ****ing guy.

At this point I'm not even mad I'm impressed with his persistence.

Electric hpop should've figured that douche was the only one stupid enough to try that chit.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

WTF?!! So the electric HPOP is not happening now? I already mounted one of these in front of my air filter in anticipation of all the extra fuel!

http://powerstrokearmy.com/photopost/data/684/Fan.png

David N

Reaction score
Im glad it was confirmed this is jj. After about the 3rd post, I was thinking it was him again.

Too many coincidences.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Jumping around in threads trashing whatever the thread was about had me thinking that he was a complete moron. Now it makes sense. This forum truly must have something good going for it if gayjay continually feels the need to get on here using fake emails, proxy servers, and setting up pale accounts.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Jumping around in threads trashing whatever the thread was about had me thinking that he was a complete moron. Now it makes sense. This forum truly must have something good going for it if gayjay continually feels the need to get on here using fake emails, proxy servers, and setting up pale accounts.

Yea he is a special breed of ***cnut!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
something sure seemed off about his first few posts.. i am suprised va-jj hasn't been fed to the pigs yet!

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

TyCorr

Reaction score
something sure seemed off about his first few posts.. i am suprised va-jj hasn't been fed to the pigs yet!

live life full throttle

He works for mike deezul now.

TyCorr

Reaction score
You should know...you had one of their dreaded "builds" in your truck.

jaynick1

Reaction score
Im still new here and bored.... Anyone have any other threads on this guy for some "light" reading?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I think Ty's talking about who had their hands on your motor before Morgan
i knew that but i wasn't sure if he actually ment he was working for the dumbass who "rebuilt"my motor the first try or not..

live life full throttle

TyCorr

Reaction score
No. It was a "hes probably on the same bus as xxx" post. Birds of retarded feather, as they say.