Doing *** ****** today

Armybyrd

Reaction score
I just started removing my ***. I've got a doc/*** ****** pipe and am using sct 9025or for the tune. Looks like my *** was replaced recently and so far the bolts are coming off without much trouble and I even got 2 sensors out so far. With the sensors I just leave the harness part plugged in but since my ****** pipe doesn't have any bungs they'll just be tied somewhere? Does this sound right? Hoping I don't get the high idle issues. Also in the tune options it asked if I want the egt sensors on or off-which one is right for my setup?

Last edited:

Armybyrd

Reaction score
Finally finished. What a pain. Anyways I've got the high idle but I'm guessing it's because I couldn't get the last sensor(closest to muffler) out.

Armybyrd

Reaction score
Update: I'm still waiting for the sensor to get here but today my wrench light came on and I pulled the codes- uo100, uo101 and uo115. I switched the tune back to stock and the idle went back to normal but I'm assuming if I tried to drive it the truck would go into regen mode since the *** is ******d?
I'm not a Fan of the shifted from the canned tune-can anyone recommend a custom tune? Truck is a daily driver and I'll only tow a few times a year.

Armybyrd

Reaction score
luckily I was able to load the performance canned tune which is a little better than the street version. idle is still high but at least the wrench light is off and the truck starts. Sensor should be here any day now

sootie

Reaction score
If it was still on the stock tune, that's why it wouldn't crank.

Gear head is the best custom tuning

Armybyrd

Reaction score
Well it did start and run fine-then I shut it off and the next day it wouldn't start. Anyways my wrench light is back on with the canned tune and the tranny started to slip going up a hill. :/

Latest posts

Members online