Reaction score
Ball bearing 75mm wheel
61507_440404589374496_684490478_n_zps3dc8074f.jpg
"]
61507_440404589374496_684490478_n_zps3dc8074f.jpg
[/URL]

Wayne

Reaction score
Mostly a bunch of random stuff got done. Rear engine cover, HPFP cover, flex plate, starter, and a bunch of other bolt-ons all got installed. Steed Speed manifolds initially had to come off, but are back on. Due to inconsistencies between each manifold's fitment, we have to build up pipes off of each one as a matched set to get them perfect. Nathannial got all of that done, along with wastegate piping. We also got all the hot pipes wrapped with black header wrap. I won't have the transmission or one of the turbos until mid-week, so things are being built around them. we've got an empty trans case there in the mean time. Most of the front accessories are now on. We had to re-locate the map sensor for clearance, so I lengthened that harness, and cut/capped the EGR related harnesses so no loose harnesses are flopping around. A good portion of the main engine harness got re-loomed as a result. Most of what's going on now is tedious little stuff that doesn't really get noticed, but I'll shoot Erik some pics he can post up once more visible progress has been made.

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
Erik, I say you slap some upgraded sway bars on so maybe you can cut down the trailering time just a tad bit more. :D I heard there was body roll galore the way you were cornering that beast. LOL

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Erik, I say you slap some upgraded sway bars on so maybe you can cut down the trailering time just a tad bit more. :D I heard there was body roll galore the way you were cornering that beast. LOL

I have upgraded Helwig's on both ends. There was some roll, but moving a big bitch that fast through corners will do that. :D

Reaction score
Erik, are you still running a 5r or did your switch to a 4?

I don't understand why everyone has such a hard-on for swapping in 4r transmissions. The 4r has still not proven itself much if any stronger. the 4r just shifts faster. And trucks like Rudy's and Craig's drag trucks still break shafts and planetaries in the 4r.

Sorry for the derail. Good luck Eric. Bring home the hardware again this year bud!

MINK

Reaction score
I don't understand why everyone has such a hard-on for swapping in 4r transmissions. The 4r has still not proven itself much if any stronger. the 4r just shifts faster. And trucks like Rudy's and Craig's drag trucks still break shafts and planetaries in the 4r.

Sorry for the derail. Good luck Eric. Bring home the hardware again this year bud!

Agreed, Im getting excited to see how Eriks new build works!

3brorce

Reaction score

Yes, I know all of this LOL. I was just wondering is all. No hard-on here bud!

jdgleason

Reaction score

Never understood that either.

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
More once it's built, pcs controller, and then you have to rebuild it because it's breaking shafts, don't sound worth it to me.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.