DPC Round Two: Going for Broke

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Nope, no stroker. Would be insane though.

DPC is May 6th Denver. tq+hp now is how the dyno will be calculated. If you break and miss an event, you can still compete in the later ones for pts. Break a hitch in the sled pull you get the distance traveled.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Nope, no stroker. Would be insane though.

DPC is May 6th Denver. tq+hp now is how the dyno will be calculated. If you break and miss an event, you can still compete in the later ones for pts. Break a hitch in the sled pull you get the distance traveled.

if you dont start one event its not over now? wish that woulda been the rules when i blew a hg . as for hitch, thats same rule as last year.

Last edited:

01PSD

Reaction score
Can you seasoned veterans swap a transmission between events that occur on the same day? :poke: LOL

I know someone did it in a dodge one year I think

strokethis_06

Reaction score
Can you seasoned veterans swap a transmission between events that occur on the same day? :poke: LOL

Im far from a seasoned vet. But me and a buddy did it in less than 3 hours on two occasions.

mike@haller's

Reaction score

The fleece boys changed the trans in chases truck between rounds last year. Think it only took them around 20 minutes.

Wayne

Reaction score
I think it was 20 minutes to pull it. More like 45 R&R IIRC, but still insanely fast. I bet they didn't even use a jack, just like 4 guys to lift it in and out. I can do it by myself thoroughly, on the ground in about 3 hours if I'm in a big hurry, and all the tools and parts are ready to go, but never tried to do it faster, or with another's assistance. 1-1.5 hours R&R doesn't seem to be out of the question with a well trained team working on it, and some good electric impact tools. That's just a guess though. 5" down pipe will slow things down a bit on Erik's truck though. Access to the cooler lines will be a beast.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.